Make The SPSQC Strong
The Saint Paul String Quartet Competiton relies on the generous and enthusiastic support of friends, donors and volunteers. With your help, we will continue to produce our nationally recognized event, and bring Competition musicians into our community.
The Saint Paul String Quartet Competiton is grateful for the broad community support. Individuals, corporations and foundations play an integral role by supporting the education of young musicians and their communities. The following sponsorship and underwriting opportunities allow arts supporters and chamber music enthusiasts a tangible measure of their support. All of these options include donor recognition in publications, website, and program booklet.
The Saint Paul String Quartet Competition needs your help. Please consider a volunteer role at the upcoming event.
- Warm-up Supervisor (escort groups to/from their warm-up rooms and performance space)
- Performance Supervisor (assist with timing performances, distribute music scores to jurors)
- Registration (assist SPSQC staff by checking in groups, distributing packets & checking IDs)
- Hospitality (greet ensembles, collect & file music scores, watch belongings)
- Rehearsal Supervisor (oversee scheduled rehearsals, manage the schedule & enforce policies)
The SPSQC event lasts approximately 4 hours from start to finish with much excitement in between. Currently all activities take place at Sundin Music Hall and adjoining practice spaces.